Here are easy steps to remove Bitnami banner in WordPress if you are hosted on google cloud.
- Login to your Google cloud console.
- Choose a project that you have already created.
- From the sidebar, go to Compute-> Computer engine-> VM instances
- SSH into your machine.
- Execute this command (copy-paste into the terminal (control +shift+v)
sudo /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/bnconfig --disable_banner 1
- Restart apache.
sudo /opt/bitnami/ctlscript.sh restart apache
- Now check your website, the Bitnami logo should have vanished.