Increase 512MB Upload Limit to 20000000 TB for the All-In-One WordPress Migration plugin.
Steps to increase All in one wordpress migration upload limit-
- By default, the maximum upload size is 40 MB.
- Install an older version of the All in one WordPressall-in-one-wp-migration.6.68 download plugin from here. (this was suggested by one of our readers Angel Asenov since the current versions won’t support this method)
- Install the All in one file WP migration file extension plugin from this link.
- This will increase your max upload file size from 40 to 512 MB. This might be enough for small websites.
- If you want more upload size, follow the steps below.
- Go to plugins-> plugin editor-> select plugin to edit -> All in one wp migration
- Go to constants.php
- Go to line 303. (or) look for define( ‘AI1WM_MAX_FILE_SIZE’, 2 << 28 );
- If the line is define( ‘AI1WM_MAX_FILE_SIZE’, 536870912 ), change it to define( ‘AI1WM_MAX_FILE_SIZE’, 536870912 * 2 ). This will increase from 512 MB to 1 GB (536870912 is just 512 MB in bytes).
- Changes 2<<28 to 2<<30 or any other number more than 30
- This increases the max upload file size to 2GB.
- You can change the 30 to any other number to see the increase in upload size to get unlimited import size in all in one wp migration plugin. For example, if you change it to define( ‘AI1WM_MAX_FILE_SIZE’, 2 << 60 ) you will get 2000000 TB upload limit.
- If you need help in this regard, you can also participate in our forums. https://www.aozata.com/community/all-in-one-wordpress-migration/