PUBG is an awesome game. The variety of guns in PUBG makes it more interesting and opens more avenues for strategically changing your game. Here are the top 15 guns in PUBG.
- UMP9– The UMP9 is a great gun for close combat. It can keep spraying bullets with a lower spread and that makes it a great gun for gaining an upper hand over opponents. You can also add a scope and make it more lethal but it is not that effective for long-range shots.
- UZI– The UZI is another great gun for short-range. It will always great to beat opponents when inside houses or when you are at the last 10 people mark.
- Groza– Groza is probably the best gun in PUBG. It is great for both short and long-range. The only issue is that it is difficult to get and is available only from drops.
- AUG A3- The AUG A3 is another premium gun that you get only from airdrops. It is an awesome gun with the only issue being its high reload time
- MK 14- The MK 14 is another premium gun that can be found only in airdrops. It is a reliable gun and has a great attack, but is prone to high recoil.
- Skorpion- The Skorpion is a great alternative to pistols. It can be a good backup gun when your main guns are out of bullets.
- DP-28- The DP 28 is my favorite gun after the UMP9.It gives you a certain confidence and stability when you play with it.
- S1897 Shotgun- No one put a shotgun in a list of top 10 guns, but a single shot with a shot gun can knock out your enemy. Lesser bullets and higher reload time make it difficult against assault rifles. It is strictly for close combat.
- Thompson- A great gun for short-range and mid-range, this gun has a smoothness about it. You cannot add a scope to this gun.
- AKM- The AKM has a bit of spread that can be controlled with practice. It is great for medium range and is deadly with a scope.
- SLR– The SLR is a powerful gun and is really helpful during end games. It has a bit more recoil than the other guns, but a single shot can cause real damage to enemies.
- SCARL – This is a short-medium range gun. It is poor when a scope is added. But it is a good gun for close combat. I personally don’t like this gun but I have seen many players wreaking havoc with this gun.
- SKS- The SKS is a mean and tough gun. It feels heavy but it can help you win matches with a strong shooting performance. Add a scope and a top 10 place is assured in any game.
- M762- This is another great gun for the beginning stages. It can help you with its burst mode option, but I would recommend not going into the later stages with this gun.
- MK 47 Mutant- I really love the way the MK 47 looks and shoots. It is like a hybrid between the assault rifles and the shotguns.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating 1 / 5. Vote count: 1