Here is a list of top 5 data labeling companies that can help you in labeling data for running your machine learning algorithms.
- Google– Yes! Google has a data labeling service for machine learning. You use the AI Platform Data Labeling Service to request having human labelers label a collection of data that you plan to use to train a custom machine learning model. Google data labeling cost –
Data type Objective Unit Tier 1 Tier 2 Image Classification Image $35 $25 Bounding box Bounding box $63 $49 Segmentation Segment $870 $850 Rotated box Bounding box $86 $60 Polygon/polyline Polygon/Polyline $257 $180 Video Classification 5s video $86 $60 Object detection Bounding box $86 $60 Object tracking Object in 30s video $686 $480 Event Event in 30s video $214 $150 Text Classification 50 words $129 $90 Sentiment 50 words $200 $140 Entity extraction Entity $86 $60
- Amazon sage maker-Amazon SageMaker Ground Truth manages to send your data objects to workers to be labeled. Labeling each data object is a task. Workers complete each task until the entire labeling job is complete. Ground Truth divides the total number of tasks into smaller batches that are sent to workers. A new batch is sent to workers when the previous one is finished.
- Playment–Playment is a data labeling platform that helps you build high-quality ground truth data for training and validating AI applications.
- Alegion-The Alegion platform is designed to deliver production-grade data volume and quality. Advanced ML capabilities like conditional logic, multi-stage workflows, and quality control routing accelerate data annotation, reserving human oversight for subjective and complex judgments—where it matters the most.
- Labelbox-A complete solution for your training data problem with fast labeling tools, human workforce, data management, a powerful API and automation features.